Bag Lady FAQ
* How do I get ahold of you?
* What are your hours?
Open Daily 8:00am to 6:30pm
From the first cruise ship to the last, roughly April to September
* Are you available outside of your open hours?
Yes, call or book an appointment online ahead of time so we know when to expect you and can confirm services.
* Do you store luggage over night?
Yes, we do overnight storage. Our prices are per day for luggage so it would be the number of days x number of luggage x cost = total
* What area do you work in?
From Lowell Point to mile marker 8 on the Seward Highway. Although, for delivery outside of city limits (north of the Info Center/Chamber of Commerce or south of the Sea Life Center)there is an additional delivery fee.
We pick-up everywhere!
Dale R Lindsey Cruise Ship terminal
Small Boat Harbor
Motel/Hotel/BNB/Friends (within mile marker 8)
Or where ever you happen to be.
* Do you transport people?
No, sorry, just non-living items.
* What is your typical schedule?
We can be where you need us when you need us there.
* What items do you not allow?
We do not allow: combustibles, flammable items, hazardous or toxic materials, chemicals, narcotics, fireworks, explosives, fine works of art, musical instruments, alcohol, or human remains.
* Do I have to be present for delivery?
We can check your luggage for you at the Cruise Ship Terminal and Train Depot. Also, we can make arrangements to deliver your luggage regardless of whether or not you have checked in to your hotel in most cases.
* What if I can't make it at the arranged time?
We ask that you be there at your scheduled time or call us. Please be aware we may have other appointments and could need up to 2 hours for a redelivery/pick-up.
* Can I leave my bags with the front desk of my hotel and have you pick them up?
If your hotel agrees to place them in a secure area until our scheduled pick-up time, of course.
* What forms of payment do you take?
We take Cash, Debit, Visa and Mastercard.
* I have fragile items in my bag, what happens if it breaks while you are storing it?
It is regrettable when something gets damaged. So, please communicate with us if you have a fragile item within your belongings so that extra care can be taken. That being said luggage handeling can at times put items inside your luggage at risk and subject it to damage.
* I am getting on a cruise ship and I can check in during a large block of time. How will that work when I want to board during a time your are otherwise engaged?
When you have luggage going to the cruise terminal we ask that you have your cruise tags attached to your luggage, tag every peice. We check your bags with the cruise terminal for you. Be aware we will check every bag you have asked us to check and when they are delivered they may not all arrive in your room at the same time. Have no fear, they WILL all make it to your room.
* I didn't get my luggage from you as I was busy/stuck/forgot…..what do I do?
Forgotten luggage left with us will be charged per day, per bag. Bags left for 30 days will be forfeit and disposed of.
* I forgot to call when I cemented plans and now I am in some other place and I don't have my luggage. Can you ship it to me?
Yes, we can ship your luggage for the fee of $150 plus shipping expenses and storage fees due in advance. Payment can be arranged.
* I would like to ship my bags to you and hold them until i arrive or have you ship my bags to me. Can you do that?
If the items can be shipped to/from the city of Seward, we can. You would be responsible for all shipping costs and your daily storage fees. For incoming please call and ask for my personal address and you can ship directly to me.
* What if I need something out of my bags?
As items get packed into our van and trailer we try and pack it in the order it will be coming out. Meaning your items may be burried and accessing it, depending on the number of items taken, extreemly difficult to get to. So we ask to grab items you may need before checking your luggage,
We request information from you on our check in form when guest submit their luggage. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name, shipping address, & phone number) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to pay for our service. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.